 Robotics / 2002
    Re: legOS - Does it work for you? —Ben Laurie
   (...) Not necessarily - it may be that the replacement happens to put things were some memory corruption doesn't hit them... Cheers, Ben. (25 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: legOS - Does it work for you? —Allen Martin
   (...) Not sure if this is your problem, but most malloc implementations are not thread safe. Try putting your old malloc back with a lock around it and see if that improves it. -Allen -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: legOS - Does it work for you? —Rick Kimball
   (...) I did make several changes to the malloc I found on the net. In the init fuction I created an mm_semaphore with sem_init. In both the malloc and the free functions I sandwiched the code between a sem_wait and sem_post call. This still had (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)