 Robotics / 20009
20008  |  20010
Subject:
BrainStorms and Logo for the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:28:14 GMT

Hi,

does anyone know something about the page from Rich Maynard
http://www.netway.com/~rmaynard/

The BrainStorm Web Page - BrainStorm is a version of the Logo programming
language adapted to work with MINDSTORMS robots. Developed by Richard
Maynard, BrainStorm is a work in progress and currently stands at version
1.1. Richard wrote BrainStorm using Visual C++ to communicate with
Spirit.ocx. The source code is available.

I can't find it anymore but I want to program the RCX with Logo. Perhaps
someone is able to send a copy of the software and the internet page.

Hope you can help

Ralf

Ralf Krause
Bertha-von-Suttner-Gesamtschule