 Robotics / 19988
  Re: H-bridge for PDA?

"Jim Choate" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:Pine.LNX.4.33.0...ssz.com... (...) make a (...) (URL) don't think that it should be too expensive to alter the directions here for use with a pocket pc or even a PSPC (somepeople like me (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: H-bridge for PDA?

Now The idea is - Make a kit - sell it, the income shall go to a foundation for creative people around this email list.. And I guess all the schools that are outside there. Was money the problem How much time was it about to take? Maybe of topic: (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)