 Robotics / 19973
  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Now there are TV remotes that are computer controlled, so we don't even have to move our opposable thumb? Technology strides ever forward :PPP How would you get the TV remote control to talk to BrickOS or the RCX software though? (...) I don't (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) have (...) Yep its brilliant isn't it :) you can even do the whole house via the PC and x10 if u want :) (...) As this is meant to be a roverbot, i was envisiging learning the RCX remote control buttons to send mssg A and therefore make it go (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)