 Robotics / 1995
Re: FetchBot, The Truck and patents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:03:31 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Jakob Nebeker) writes:

Hey, your 'bots RULE!!  I especially liked the fetchbot, the way you
move the arm up and down AND close the claw with only one motor.  Would
you mind giving a more detailed explanation of how that works?

I agree.  Despite of the nice images and descritive text, I don't full
understand how it works.  Could you elaborate slightly more on it?

Fredrik