 Robotics / 19914
    Re: A Generic Idea —Henrik Erlandsson
   (...) That struck me just as I left to visit my father - someone's gonna have to program the thing ... ;) Well, I guess you'd just have to buy the PDA with the most open architecture. And the first (maybe only!) language you'd see would most likely (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A Generic Idea —Henrik Erlandsson
   Speaking of PDAs, specifically Pocket PC's, the HP iPAC 5450 has Consumer IR, will that automatically take care of the comm thing with the RCX? Then I guess that would be ideal, tho expensive ($700 in Sweden). But that's provided there is a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A Generic Idea —Henrik Erlandsson
   (...) To clarify, I should say that the software with the cam would probably not even install on a PPC, since it doesn't even install on XP... (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)