 Robotics / 1989
1988  |  1990
Subject:
voice recording and playback system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:11:14 GMT

Hi.
I have taken a small (relatively) digital recorder and mounted it on a large
Lego brick.  It gives my bots the abilility to record and playback up to
twenty seconds of audio.  I also have my first project using the unit now
online.  If anyone is interested, take a look around at...
http://aaddesign.com/lego

see ya.

Dean.