 Robotics / 1981
    LOGO with Mindstorms —Ralph M. Deal
   Hi, I've just bought Mindstorms to implement a long-standing urge of mine: to acquire a Logo turtle for educational purposes. Seymore Papaert was a long-time proposent of LOGO and directed many thesis on its use in exploring and enhancing the (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LOGO with Mindstorms —Simon Brooke
   (...) [SNIP] (...) Sorry I didn't pick up this message earlier; I don't read this list every day, because of being busy, and traffic volumes, and... MIT have written BrickLOGO for the RCX; they are in discussion with LEGO inc about whether they can (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LOGO with Mindstorms —Ralph M. Deal
   Hi, Simon Brooke & LOGO enthuasists: (...) Good to hear - there had to be a link. Do let us know what you hear from Mitchel Resnick. The problem brought up in the thread earlier about the motors in the MindStroms package are just DC motors, not (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LOGO with Mindstorms —Peter Sumner
   (...) Sound's like a job for the Cybemaster which has Tacho's associated with its two driving motors. (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)