 Robotics / 19750
19749  |  19751
Subject:
want to get inentors kit but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:34:45 GMT

Is it true you need windows 98 to run it on?  If so, is there anyway around
this, coz I only have windows ME or red hat 6.2 linux (I'd rather use
windows).  Also, why does it cost $189 in the USA (about £120) and in the UK
it costs £159 ?  Is this lego trying to extort us european customers, coz
they think we'll pay more?  I would buy it over the net from an american
site but they all refuse to ship it outside the US, whats up with all this,
sounds like price fixing to me.  Can I get around it some how?