 Robotics / 19740
    bricxcc release 3.3.6.6 now on SourceForge —John Hansen
   I've created a project on sourceforge for BricxCC. Initially I will be using it for releasing the setup executable. At some point I may create a CVS repository for the BricxCC source code. For now, though, if you go to the BricxCC home page at (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)