 Robotics / 19740
19739  |  19741
Subject:
bricxcc release 3.3.6.6 now on SourceForge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:45:13 GMT

I've created a project on sourceforge for BricxCC.  Initially I will be
using it for releasing the setup executable.  At some point I may create a
CVS repository for the BricxCC source code.  For now, though, if you go to
the BricxCC home page at

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm

or

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/ (redirects to the above link)

you can download the latest release.  The link to download the latest
release will point to a page where you can download the setup executable
from one of several mirror sites.

John Hansen