 Robotics / 19703
  Using TIS and USB Tower on a Macintosh

I have a student who is trying to use RIS 2.0 with Virtual PC on a Macintosh. LEGO says the drivers should be on the CDROM; the guy that sold them Virtual PC says it probably won't run the RIS 2.0. Can they run RIS 2.0 on a Mac? Can they use the USB (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Using TIS and USB Tower on a Macintosh

(...) I have run the RIS 2.0 software under virtual PC (VPC 5.0, Windows 98) with the older serial tower via a Keyspan USB/serial adapter. I was never able to get the USB tower to work with VPC/RIS. If you *really* want to run the RIS software, then (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)