 Robotics / 1969
Re: H8 simulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:05:51 GMT

Dave Baum wrote:
GNU has an H8 simulator - I think it is packaged with the binutils stuff,
although I could be mistaken (I haven't looked at it in about 6 months).
Try binutils, and if its not there, let me know and I'll dig through my
backups.

I don't think it is - at least, I can't find it.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686| Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|http://www.apache.org/