 Robotics / 19681
  RCX Tank Base

(...) A rotating disk with one or two teeth is much easier and very effective. You can store a lot of energy that way. My finger still hurts from where I was experimenting yesterday with a 5cm steel bar on a cheap motor. With an axe it's difficult (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Tank Base

Should have posted this hear Peter, (...) Alas, unfortunately I consider myself to be somewhat of a Lego purist, I look for almost pure Lego solution where I don't have to 'modify' bricks. If I started buying non-Lego stuff I'm afraid my hobby might (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)