 Robotics / 19638
    Re: Newbie has an idea - Nascar style racing? —Andy Miller
   (...) of the 4'x8' table I already have. I'm thinking this would be a great off-season (off the First Lego League season) activity for my FLL team and perhaps other nearby. I've sent an email to someone at FIRST to see if they have a contact at 3M (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Newbie has an idea - Nascar style racing? —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Yes, I think our team would enjoy that, also. And I would like to use the same table. Please tell me what you find out Steve (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Newbie has an idea - Nascar style racing? —Andy Miller
   (...) No good news. Scott Evans of US FIRST wrote that 3M only prepares this material for FLL and is not prepared to deal with individual requests. He suggested that spliced 36" printouts from a large format printer work well for him during testing. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)