 Robotics / 19589
  Re: Newbie has an idea - Nascar style racing?

(...) > stay down unless taped, and it could be torn easily with a brick corner during a crash. I guess so - but it's easily repaired and highly reproducible. (...) > and paint are cheap and universally available. They are pretty easy to line up (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Newbie has an idea - Nascar style racing?

(...) does not refill their own cartridges. Paper won't (...) Partially why it is expensive. The fact that it is easily damaged makes maintennance that much more expensive. Not to mention constant replacing of paper track would eat up valuable event (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Newbie has an idea - Nascar style racing?

Hi Steve, (...) not refill their own cartridges. (...) brick corner during a crash. Here in Italy, Mario Ferrari printed a beautiful (but very expensive) track that we regularly use for our Gran-PRIS competitions. It's 200x250 cm wide with borders (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)