 Robotics / 19472
    RE: BricxCC release 3.3.6.5 - BrickOS support —Ralph Hempel
   Steve, Would you be interested in posting some of this code? My new SPybotics book has a companion website, but it's kinda oriented towards kids (the book, that is) The site will have stuff for kids but I'd like to have some examples and support for (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: BricxCC release 3.3.6.5 - BrickOS support —David Koudys
   (...) <snip> How does the Spybotics book look? Is it as you hoped? I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy--may have to drive to Owen Sound just so I can see it! No SCUBA diving in November, probably not too much in Dec. either--maybe next (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)