 Robotics / 19458
Re: Looking for Mindstorms promotional materials.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:32:07 GMT

I'd like to follow up with a quick thank-you...

Our presentation went very well.  We had about 40 people come to the
presentation, and it didn't hurt that we had it the same day, time, and
place that First Lego League was in town.  Special thanks to Lego, for
sending me some great promotional materials, rtlToronto for letting me use
their awesome demo reel, and to Steve H. for all his support and for being
Brandon's uncle.

Rich

In lugnet.robotics, Richard Jenkins writes:
Hi fellow AFOLs and Mindstormers,

This may be slightly off topic where I'm posting, so please forgive me.

I'm going to be doing a presentation to some engineering students at a local
university to try and generate some enthusiasm for our Mindstorms club.

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to some inspirational video that
may be of use during the presentation?  I'd also need only material that I
can get permission to use.

I recently saw a video for robotics done by the RTLToronto group, and a
while back there was one from a club called BattleBricks.  If anyone knows
where I can get those, and who could give me the nod to use them, you'd
really be helping the cause.

Thanks,

Rich Jenkins
HRMUG