 Robotics / 18910
Re: Looking for Mindstorms promotional materials.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 04:01:51 GMT

Hey,

Richard Jenkins wrote:

I recently saw a video for robotics done by the RTLToronto group, and a
while back there was one from a club called BattleBricks.  If anyone knows
where I can get those, and who could give me the nod to use them, you'd
really be helping the cause.

Not sure if it's inspirational enough, but have you checked out the
little intro movie which lego provides..
it's on that cd with your kit .. it's pretty cool imho.
esp that little robot that climbs the windows.

peace,
-akbar

--
"Do or Do Not There Is No Try"