 Robotics / 19456
    lnpd —Pieter Laeremans
   Hello, I don't get lnpd to work properly on my sytem. It seems impossible to receive lnp packages. It is no problem to send packages via lnpd to the rcx, but from the rcx to the pc doesn't work. The rcx sends the packages though, another rcx is able (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)