 Robotics / 19433
  Re: Moving robots in trees

(...) Your initial description made it difficult to figure out what you were talking about. I was imagining robots moving around in 'real' trees, which is something I would LOVE to see. But now I realize that you're probably talking about a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Moving robots in trees

(...) Ask and yee shall receive... :-) See (URL) Gareth (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)