 Robotics / 1942
  TINY line follower!

I'm pretty proud of the fact that I just made a tiny line following robot. It is all contained under the RCX, (except the back wheels). The light sensor, 2 casters, 2 motors, gears. Has anyone else tried making small robots with the RCX? I can put (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: TINY line follower!

Jakob, Of course we want to see it! I am always interested in seeing how others put a bot together. Now if I can only get mine to stop following that line into the wall ;-) KJohn (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: TINY line follower!

(...) John, use one of the touch sensors on "shock absorber" arms. Write the program such that if that certain touch sensor is pressed, the robot reverses direction. this should generally work if you mount the light sensor in a physically central (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)