 Robotics / 19385
  Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition

Some shameless self-promotion... The 2nd edition of Definitive Guide to Lego Mindstorms has just been published. Most of the RCX Code programs have been updated to take advantage of 2.0 features, and there are some new RCX Code programs as well. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  webcam

Hello !! I control my webcam under linux !! see this page for To see the webcam : (URL) see Webcam code (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)