 Robotics / 19385
19384  |  19386
Subject:
Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 05:03:01 GMT

Some shameless self-promotion...

The 2nd edition of Definitive Guide to Lego Mindstorms has just been
published.  Most of the RCX Code programs have been updated to take
advantage of 2.0 features, and there are some new RCX Code programs as
well.  Several of the NQC programs have also been updated to use RCX 2.0
firmware features.  In addition, chapter 13 has been reworked to use
only parts from the RIS set (previously it required some hard-to-find
extra pieces), and it now uses proximity detection.

You can find more information on the book at

If you have already read the 1st edition, then you might want to check
out the new version of Chapter 13, which is available online at the
above site.  All of the sample programs from the book can also be
downloaded.

Dave Baum