 Robotics / 19384
    Re: Jamocklaquat - Spine Segment 1 —Jeremy Ehrmann
   A very concise answer, although it still seems like a miraculous piece of engineering. I'm surprised the motor can handle so much arm weight. Thanks for the extra pics. A side question, which may have been asked before, how did you get so much (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Jamocklaquat - Spine Segment 1 —Eric Sophie
   (...) Thanks, it was fun testing it and being able to give you a real answer. (...) I took apart the Praying Mantis. I am using the Blue Technic from the Legs and frame. So in reusing the Bulk of the material from the legs I was able to make what (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)