 Robotics / 1937
    RE: legOS and alternate operating systems [now off topic] —Norman Fair
   Actually, this does concern Legos programming. There is only so much memory in the RCX, so you have to program very efficiently. You have to be able to squeeze a program in there. What I meant in my previous post is, when you linked in a (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: legOS and alternate operating systems [now off topic] —dave madden