 Robotics / 1937
  RE: legOS and alternate operating systems [now off topic]

Actually, this does concern Legos programming. There is only so much memory in the RCX, so you have to program very efficiently. You have to be able to squeeze a program in there. What I meant in my previous post is, when you linked in a (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: legOS and alternate operating systems [now off topic]

  Re: legOS and alternate operating systems [now off topic]

(...) I don't believe this claim. (...) It can be - but actually you only have to link in what you use, you have to _include_ what you inherit from, but if you don't use it, you don't link it. (...) Again, I don't believe this. If I write: cout << (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: legOS and alternate operating systems [now off topic]

(...) A "Hello World" program is hardly a valid example for RCX programming. That particular example is also unfair to C++ since iostreams have far more power than the equivalent C libraries. I have written an embedded multithreaded kernel for a (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)