 Robotics / 19347
  Re: lognqc project : re nqc easier

(...) hello, Do you need some place on a web server connected 24/24 & 7/7 ? i can host your project on my server (which hosts freelug : (URL) If you need it and are interested, just contact me by email (jlb@freelug.org) bye, (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: lognqc project : re nqc easier

Does someone can compile source under Windows ? There is a new website for this project !! The server is available 24/24 .... nanobapt.freelug.org thanks to freelug man :) nanobapt Le Lundi 28 Octobre 2002 01:37, JLB a écrit : (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)