 Robotics / 19347
Re: lognqc project : re nqc easier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 00:37:03 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Baptiste Denaeyer writes:
I've change my host ! It's my computer :=20
see http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/mindstorms/lognqc/ to download it
Does someone can compile it under windows ? i've some trouble to do it !!

this server is not always avaible ....

hello,

Do you need some place on a web server connected 24/24 & 7/7 ? i can host your
project on my server (which hosts freelug : http://www.freelug.org/). If you
need it and are interested, just contact me by email (jlb@freelug.org)

bye,