 Robotics / 1929
Re: Air Tank overload??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 20:06:31 GMT

Hi Joe,

newer 9V motor. This generates power pretty quickly. I then use a small
pneumatic cylinder connected via assembly to a Lego polarity switch and
tensioned with rubber bands to created my pressure switch. Voila • independant
pneumatic pump which requires at most 1 RCX output. But I use it with the
Can you please sent me some detail (picture?) how you've done this, 'cause I
tried it too and couldn't get it to work reliably.

CU  Bert

Visit my site on Lego, Robot's and Visual Basic at
http:\\home.concepts.nl\~bvandam\index.html