 Robotics / 19277
    Re: Project WIRRL Update —Tim Auton
   I'm looking for an RF solution for PC-RCX communication as well, been thinking along very much the same lines as Rob seems to have so far, I too was pondering how to deal with TX/RX switching (though I've not got as far as building a circuit, and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Project WIRRL Update —Tim Auton
   Replying to myself... I dismissed commercial solutions (proper radio modems) because they all looked too expensive. But I've found a beauty: (URL) RS232 @ 38.4Kb full duplex, 15Kbit rf, integral antenna, just under £30 (~$50) each for single units. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)