 Robotics / 19238
    Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) sites, so the bandwidth should be ok for a few hours! Here's one of the mirror sites: (URL) have the LegWay remote working, but it's a bit rough. I didn't realize LegWay could go from a full-speed spin to a dead stop without falling over. Now, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally —Brian Bachmeier
   (...) I have dowloaded and installed the code from Steve's website (URL) to test out the Legway. This download has a compiled version of the code, but not the actual code (.c file). My son was quite impressed with this balancing robot. The readme (...) (17 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)