 Robotics / 19201
    Re: image processing software —Jeremy Ehrmann
   What are the requirements of your project? What information are you looking for specifically. The reason I ask is, with the right algorithm, the logitech SDK for the vision command hardware can do just about anything a normal camera can do. You can (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: image processing software —Dale Harris
   On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 02:26:50AM +0000, gigamanx elucidated: (...) Well, the scope is as about as broad as I wish to make it. Just has to be 15 minutes long. Mainly just trying to stick to what is used with Lego systems, and not the broader topic (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)