 Robotics / 19201
Re: image processing software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 02:26:50 GMT

What are the requirements of your project? What information are you looking
for specifically. The reason I ask is, with the right algorithm, the
logitech SDK for the vision command hardware can do just about anything a
normal camera can do. You can do shape recognition, image manipulation,
motion detection, color interpretation...the list is endless.

gigamanx

"Dale Harris" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I'm looking for some good references to image processing software used • with the
Mindstorm system.  I'm having some problems finding stuff that describes • or
explains what exactly the functionality of the software in Vision Command.
I don't presently own Vision Command, which is one problem, obviously.

I need to do a presentation, and right now my references are a little • lean,
after searching Google (just doesn't seem to be a lot of info out there).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  If you have information on other • image
processing software used with a Mindstorm robot, that isn't included with
Vision Command,  that'd be appreciated, too.

--
Dale Harris
rodmur@maybe.org