 Robotics / 19200
Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:39:38 GMT

Will you eventually add legs? Will the legs be fixed or will they have
motors in them as well? Don't tell me you plan on giving it the ability to
walk?!?

Stuff http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SsenkrahSemaj