 Robotics / 1917
    Re: Air Tank overload?? —Joe Greene
   I'll try to get some scans of my compressor+tank+pressure switch system online this week. I use the large hand pumps connected to 24tooth geers on eihter side of a worm gear ->24tooth gear assmbly that is powered by the newer 9V motor. This (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Air Tank overload?? —Dean Lovell
    I tried a fish tank pump for this purpose, but it was enough psi. I only bought the lowest end pump so maybe some of the larger ones would work?? Anyone had success with fish tank pumps?? Dean. (URL) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)