 Robotics / 19158
19157  |  19159
Subject:
Corrected URL - FLL Coaches Training Materials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dean Hystad writes:
If anyone's interested, I posted my First Lego League training materials on
the web at:

www.hightechkids.org/fll/coaching/Training20Material/Classdownloads/BLRforFLLV1.0.pdf

I don't know how this got changed during cut and paste operation, but the
correct address is:
www.hightechkids.org/fll/coaching/Training%20Material/Classdownloads/BLRforFLLV1.0.pdf

It's kind of a big PDF file (somewhere around 5M), so don't try to download
unless you have a high bandwidth link or a lot of time to wait around.

It's a work in progress.  I need to flesh out the existing sections and add
a chapter on robot navigation and manipulators.  But I ran out of time
before the start of the FLL tournament season.

Dean