 Robotics / 19137
  Re:Development enviroment...

Thanks! I could have problems with program size but until I begin to code it I wouldn't know it so... I will stand on NQC for my "training period" (I'm new on this kinds of projects so I need to learn the basic things before getting into more (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Development enviroment...

(...) I don't think you'll run out of memory, unless you let the RCX play songs. But you'll run out of sensor and actuator ports soon ;-) Stef Mientki (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)