 Robotics / 19137
Re:Development enviroment...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:45:48 GMT

Thanks! I could have problems with program size but until I begin to
code it I wouldn't know it so... I will stand on NQC for my "training
period" (I'm new on this kinds of projects so I need to learn the basic
things before getting into more complex ones)

Thanks,

  Luis Angel Vicente Sánchez
  Telecomunication Engineering
  Charles III University
  Madrid/Spain

______
mensaje enviado desde http://www.iespana.es
emails (pop)-paginas web (espacio ilimitado)-agenda-favoritos
(bookmarks)-foros -Chat

o-robotics

______
mensaje enviado desde http://www.iespana.es
emails (pop)-paginas web (espacio ilimitado)-agenda-favoritos
(bookmarks)-foros -Chat

¡Incremente GRATIS La Velocidad de Internet en un 75%!
http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.marketscore