 Robotics / 19127
19126  |  19128
Subject:
FLL Artic Impact Challenge Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 22:06:22 GMT

Since our FIRST LEGO League teams and robotics class is so inspired by
this year's challenge, I would like to spend time later on last year's
challenge.  Does anyone out there have a last year's playing mat,
instructions, accessories, etc., that they would be open to selling?
(I'm assuming it's not of use to most teams anymore.)

Liz Bilbro

CyberStorm Robotics Class and FIRST LEGO League Teams
Sports for the Mind for Lubbock Homeschoolers
www.cyberstorm.us