 Robotics / 19124
  Re: Need to compare

(...) Oh - that's a pain. (...) Well, I guess it depends on how rough the terrain in general is. If it's a flat, smooth surface with just one 5cm hole - then practically any vehicle with (say) 6 wheels will drive across it like it wasn't there. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Need to compare

Ok, so, the complete description.... It's not really a competition, but a project for students in my university... We have to build a bot with LEGO mindstorms... This bot has to be able to follow a line on a ground made in steel. This line goes (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)