 Robotics / 19123
  2 rcx's

What would happen if you took a wire from a sensor port on one rcx and connected it to a motor output on another rcx. Would this be a viable way to communicate with 2 rcx's if they could not be position for IR communication? My thought was that you (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2 rcx's

Scott: (...) Yes it has been done. I used this set up to communicate between 2 RCX in a contest where I new many people would use IR and the room would be flooded with the stuff. The original message is here: (...) What I did was just put a lego (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2 rcx's

What about hooking a sensor port to a sensor port on another RCX? The sensor ports do output power for active sensors, so I imagine this could be detected by the other RCX. I'm just wondering if this would let you set up bi-directional (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  serial tower programming driver for windows 2000?

I want to know if there is a driver of a specific sort that is done for windows 2000? /M (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)