 Robotics / 19123
19122  |  19124
Subject:
2 rcx's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:21:13 GMT

What would happen if you took a wire from a sensor port on one rcx and
connected it to a motor output on another rcx.  Would this be a viable way
to communicate with 2 rcx's if they could not be position for IR
communication?  My thought was that you could have the sensor watch for
power levels of the motor output and do something different for each power
level.

Scott