 Robotics / 19099
Re: Web controlled Legobots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:39:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Jones, James" <jonesj5@ocps.k12.fl.us> writes:
I am looking for info on how to controlled a Lego Bot project via the
internet, using Robolab 2.5.  I thought I had seen someone send an email
regarding this very same thing, but I don't see it in my archives.

Please help!!

TIA

James C. Jones
Technology Consultant/Instructor
Timber Creek High School
1001 Avalon Park Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32828
321\235-7800 x5509
321\235-7821 (fax)
=20

"Do what you do so well that those who see you do what you do are going
to come back to see you do it again and tell others that they should see
what you do." - Walt Disney

=20

Hi,

Not using RoboLab, but an RCX controlled via web interface...

http://sparky.i989.net/legocam.htm

Have a boo!

Take care.

Dave K