 Robotics / 19085
  Build Your Own Lego Submersible

Recently we had a trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium. In the souvenir shop I found an interesting book "Build Your Own Lego Submersible" by Harry Bohm and Vickie Jensen. Despite its name, the only Lego element used in this project is the RCX brick. The (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Build Your Own Lego Submersible

(...) Was it this one? (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Build Your Own Lego Submersible

(...) No. They both put the RCX inside an "Otter Box", and the similarity ends here. Hao-yang Wang (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Build Your Own Lego Submersible

(...) The Monterey Bay Aquarium Gift Shop does mail order with credit card payment. They can be reached at(831) 648-4800, ask for the Gift Shop. -Rob. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Build Your Own Lego Submersible

Their first book was the inspiration for the pseudo-submarine that I did for the Creative Projects book. Mine was definitely not as cool since the RCX was above water and just controlling the sub via wires. :) there is a video of it tooling around (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)