 Robotics / 19058
  Link for Vision Command installation on XP

Hello all, I was holding off on posting this information because part of my solution includes the distribution of some of VC's files that cannot be installed or moved directly from the CD under WinXP. However, someone had already discovered the page (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)