 Robotics / 19032
Re: Questions about the first version of the control center console
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 02:00:41 GMT

miguel agullo wrote:

Hi again,

You're right. I opened the console and the 2 cables were (rather coarsely)
connected to the cables that go to the battery leads.

I guess that means I can't connect the transformer without further
modifications?

I think it would be more prudent to connect a 9V DC supply. Unlike the
RCX, whose external power jack is marked to receive 9-12 V~, that is raw
AC.

BTW, I saw your version of jump-o-bot. Can I ask you to consider linking to
my page, if only to provide visitors with the instructions to the artefact?
I was gladly surprised to find your version and will link to it from TP's
site. TP's site is on a yearly sabbatical of sorts, but not forgotten or
discarded. I'll add new stuff to it as soon as I get rid of some other
Lego-related business that's taking up my time.

Sure thing. Guess I have not been too diligent in updating this site.

--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1