 Robotics / 19007
Re: windows 2k
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:07:08 GMT

using the trouble shooter supplied with the lego mindstorm kit, i determined
that i didn't have firmware, and that was preventing me from getting action
with rcx command center.  once i downloaded the firmware, it worked like a
charm.  thanks for all your help.  this process was the worst... i hated
questioning what i was doing and wondering if my stuff was messed up... now
that i can make it do my bidding i iwll have lots of funn.

-tk