 Robotics / 18977
Re: Ipaq 3835: using building programs and using built-in IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 00:50:56 GMT

I already have the embedded compiler languages, what is the emulator for?

Does anyone know how to access the hardware??

Tim

In lugnet.robotics, "Rob Limbaugh" <RLimbaugh@greenfieldgroup.com> writes:
Now, if only I could program...

Development tools are here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=3D/downloads/sample.a=
sp?url=3D/msdn-files/027/001/963/msdncompositedoc.xml

There's an emulator around there somewhere, too.  MS's main PDA page is:
http://www.microsoft.com/mobile