 Robotics / 18949
    Re: Can't find lego 5120 Polarity Switch —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) Annoying, isn't it? I ended up buying two Space Shuttles primarily to get these things. I'll never understand why they would discontinue such a useful part. Matthias Jetleb (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Can't find lego 5120 Polarity Switch —John Barnes
   I'm sure you can find a UK resident AFOL who will buy you some from their S@H. JB (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)